Protecting Your Rights When Faced With Survey, Licensure And Enforcement Issues
At Kennedy, PC Law Offices, our attorneys represent long-term care providers facing survey, licensure and enforcement issues. If you have been cited by the Pennsylvania Department of Health at your skilled nursing facility or by the Department of Human Services at your personal care or assisted living facility, we can help.
Experience Matters In Survey Appeals
Our skilled team of attorneys will employ their knowledge and resources to assist you with the following issues:
- Submitting an appropriate plan of correction
- Appealing deficiencies
- Working toward getting back into compliance
- Filing requests for informal or independent dispute resolutions
- Appealing provisional licenses
- Appealing civil monetary penalties imposed by the centers of Medicare and Medicaid and civil penalties imposed by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Having an experienced attorney represent you can improve the outcome of your case and reduce the potential of additional legal issues.
Strong Legal Advocates On Your Side
When you work with the attorneys at Kennedy, PC Law Offices, we will evaluate every aspect of your case and provide practical solutions and tactics to resolve legal issues in the most effective and efficient ways possible. We will work closely with you from start to finish to help alleviate any stressors you may experience throughout the process.
We believe in providing reliable, clear communication to each of our clients. We listen to your concerns and needs and provide realistic expectations to reduce any guessing when it comes to making decisions.