- Medicaid Eligibility Appeals
- Estate Administration
- General Civil and Orphans' Court Matters
- Personal Injury
Mary has three decades of experience in handling guardianships, estates, probate, and civil litigation matters.
Ms. Conn graduated from the Capital University School of Law in 1992, where she was a member of the Order of the Curia, National Legal Honor Society, and an intern for the Honorable, Andrew Douglas, of the Supreme Court of Ohio.
Ms. Conn resides in the Pittsburgh area, with her two sons, and enjoys volunteering her time and support to her community and school sports programs and church.
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- Honors: Order of the Curia, National Legal Honor Society
- Honors: Intern to the Honorable Andrew Douglas, the Supreme Court of Ohio
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Golden Key National Honor Society