Casey L. Slotter
Casey focuses her practice on representing clients in the long-term care industry in matters of Medicaid eligibility appeals, guardianships, collections, and general civil and Orphans' Court matters, including obtaining payment through the estate administration process. Ms. Slotter graduated from Duquesne University School of Law in 2009 with a Pro Bono Program Certificate. At Duquesne, Ms. Slotter was an active volunteer with Big Brothers and Sisters and was honored with the Allegheny County Bar Foundation's Law Student Pro Bono Award. Ms. Slotter is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and Ohio.
Ms. Slotter resides in the Pittsburgh area and enjoys yoga, traveling, cooking, and relaxing with family and friends.
- Medicaid Eligibility Appeals
- General Civil and Orphans' Court Matters
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Honors: Pro Bono Program Certificate
- Honors: Volunteer, Big Brothers and Sisters
- Honors: Allegheny County Bar Foundation's Law Student Pro Bono Award
Classes & Seminars
- Medicaid: What to do when the Medicaid-Ready Resident’s Family Fails to Cooperate with the Medicaid Process, July 2013, PHCA
- Elopements, Burns, Falls, Oh My, Incident reporting and OAPSA in the Long Term Care World. November 2014, PHCA